Final Exam - Semester 4


i am not sure what the main purpose for this post. it could be as my inspiring perhaps.


Alhamdulillah. Already done for 3 papers and 6 papers are left. Yes. My credit hour is 28. Too many subjects are need to register in every single semester.

The probability to get a dean list for this semester is quite high. But, I don't think so that I can achieve that high pointer because when we are studying at Usim, we need to balance with English and Arabic subject. And for mine it is not balance.

I still don't know why I am here. I am not excellent in Arabic. But, I just believe... My Creator's plan :)

Labels:


Jazakillahu Khairan Kathira ! Do Come Again ;)

WRITTEN BY: Fya Pelangi | 0Comments

♥ Now Showing ♥ / Newer →
Fαlcαo
@fyapelangi
|| Setiαku Bukαn Sekαdαr Lαfαz™ ||
.O L D T R A F F O R D.
http://fyapelangi.com